- Do not add salt to the vada batter otherwise it will leave water.
- The vada will absorb enough salt from the kanji.
- Check the batter it should not be either to thick or too thin, the correct consistency is a drooping one.
- Urad vadas are too sticky, so if you are making vadas with hand make it wet before handling.
- Try to make vada in flat shape instead of round shape to avoid center lump.
- Fry the vada at medium to low flame, making sure vada is well fried inside too.
- Check the salt as per taste in kanji.
- Adjust red chili powder in kanji as required.
- Making sure to stir well kanji everyday with a dry and clean spoon.
- Keep the kanji container nicely covered in a warm place.
- Click here to check more Festive Recipes.
- Click here for more Cooler Recipes.
- Click here for more Drink/ Beverages Recipes.
“Be Vegetarian Be Happy”
“Live and Let Live”