Eggless Whole Wheat Choco Walnut Cake in Microwave
Whole Wheat/ Aata 1 cup
Choco Powder 0.25 cup
Baking Soda 0.5 tsp
Baking Powder 0.5 tsp
Sugar 0.5 cup
Walnuts 1 cup (Finely Chopped)
Oil 0.5 cup
Buttermilk 1 cup
- Take a wide and deep microwave safe bowl and grease well with oil or butter.
- In another bowl Sift Aata + Chocolate Powder + Baking Soda + Baking Powder for 3 times.
- In the third time add walnuts while sifting so that walnuts gets the coating of aata.
- By this all the dry ingredients will go down and the aata coated walnuts will remain in the strainer. Keep aside.
- Now in another bowl take oil and buttermilk, Mix well.
- Add sugar and mix well.
- Now add the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add coated walnuts and mix well.
- Now pour this in to greased bowl and microwave for 10 minutes on high.
- Check with the help of knife or tooth pick, if not cooked keep it for another 2-3 minutes.
- Now with the help of a sharp knife remove the cake from the sides of the bowl.
- Flip over a wired rack or grill and tap a bit the cake will come out easily.
- Let it cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Cut when cool enough.
- Serve warm.
Check if your baking powder is not too old otherwise cake will not rise well.
You may top the cake with chocolate sauce as well while serving.
“Be Vegetarian Be Happy”
“Live and Let Live”