Ingredients (2 nos)
Suji 4 tbsp
Ghee 2 tsp
Sugar 4 tsp cup
Milk 4 cups
Chopped Almond 2 tsp
Chopped Pistachio 2 tsp
Raisins 2 tsp
Saffron 1 pinch
- Heat ghee in a pan on medium flame.
- When ghee is hot enough add suji.
- Keep stirring Suji and fry untill golden brown.
- Remove from flame, add milk and sugar.
- Put the pan on medium flame and add saffron and nuts.
- When milk starts boiling switch the flame to low.
- Cover the pan and leave on low flame for 1-2 minutes.
- Switch off the flame and garnish with nuts.
- Serve hot.
Make it just before you need to serve. as it may set if you leave it for long.
Add nuts of your choice.
“Be Vegetarian Be Happy”
“Live and Let Live”