(Eggless and Gelatin free)
All Purpose Flour (Maida) 1.5 tbsp.
Choco powder 1 tbsp.
Chocolate Chunks 2 tsp
Butter 1 tbsp
Sugar 1 tbsp
Curd 2 tsp
Cold Milk 1 tbsp
Crushed gems 1 tbsp (for garnish)
Chocolate syrup 1-2 tsp (for garnish)
- Take butter and chocolate chunks in a microwave safe large cup.
- Microwave for 1 minute and whisk well to smooth batter.
- Add sugar and whisk well with the help of a fork.
- Let it cool down.
- Once cool down completely add milk and curd and whisk well making sure no lumps.
- Now sift maida, choco powder, baking powder and edible soda powder in another bowl and fold in the cup.
- Now microwave it for 7-8 minutes on high.
- Check with the help of knife or tooth pick, if not cooked keep it for another 2-3 minutes.
- When done sprinkle some crushed gems and 1-2 tsp of chocolate syrup.
- Now with the help of a sharp knife remove the cake from the sides of the cup.
- Flip over a plate and tap a bit the cake will come out easily.
- Serve warm with coffee or tea.
Check if your baking powder is not too old otherwise cake will not rise well.
Add milk and curd only when the butter is cooled down completely.
Click here to check more Cake Recipes.
“Be Vegetarian Be Happy”
“Live and Let Live”