Pasta 1 cup
Broccoli 1 medium flower
Mushroom 2 cups
Capsicum 1 small
Baby Carrot 1 cup
Olives 2 tbsp
Garlic Sauce 2 tsp
Red Chilli Flakes 2 tsp
Crushed Black pepper 1 tsp
Chilli Vinegar Seasoning 1 tbsp
Salt 1 tsp or as per taste
Olive Oil 2 tbsp
- Boil the pasta in a salty water, wash with cold water and apply 2 tsp olive oil. Keep aside (Fig 1).
- Wash and cut broccoli in medium size flowers.
- Take broccoli in a microwave safe bowl fill with water and add a pinch of salt.
- Microwave for 2 minutes.
- Drain broccoli and keep aside.
- Wash and cut mushrooms lengthwise and keep aside.
- Wash and cut capsicum lengthwise and keep aside.
- Wash and cut baby carrot in to 4 lengthwise. Take in a microwave safe bowl fill with water and add a pinch of salt.
- Microwave for 2 minutes. Drain and keep aside.
- Roughly chop olives and keep aside.
- Now In a large pan take 1 tbsp of olive oil and heat on high flame.
- Add broccoli and toss for a minute.
- Add baby carrot and toss for few minutes.
- Add mushrooms and capsicum, toss well.
- Partially cover the pan and let the vegetables cook for 2-3 minutes (Fig 2).
- Now add 1 tsp red chili flakes, salt and pepper. Toss well.
- Now add pasta, 1 tsp chili flakes, chili Vinegar Seasoning and garlic sauce (Fig 3).
- Toss well on high flame.
- Switch off the flame and cover the pan for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve hot.
You may use your choice of vegetables.
If you do not have Chilli Vinegar Seasoning, add some chilli and mixed hurbs to some vinegar and use it.