Paneer 1 cup (Grated)
Onion 1 medium (Finely Chopped)
Green Chili 2 nos (Finely Chopped)
Ginger 2 tsp (Finely Chopped)
Oil 1 tbsp
Hing /Asafoetida 1 pinch
Turmeric Powder 1 tsp
- Take 1 tbsp oil in a pan and heat on high flame.
- When oil is hot enough add jeera and let it cracker.
- Add onion and fry till pink in color.
- Add hing, ginger, green chili, turmeric powder, coriander powder, red chili and fry.
- Now add grated paneer and salt and mix well.
- Cover the pan and switch off the flame.
- Open in 5-6 minutes and add aamchur powder, mix well and cover the pan again.
- Open in another 4-5 minutes.
- Serve with chapata, paratha, puri or use as a sandwich filling.