Ghreen Chilli Moti 5 nos
Boiled Potato 1 small
Salt 0.5 tsp (or according to taste)
Jeera powder 0.5 tsp
Black salt 0.5 tsp
Chat masala 1 tsp
Oil 1 tbsp
Curd 2 tbsp
Hing /Asafoetida 1 pinch
Turmeric Powder 1 tsp
Coriander Powder 2 tsp
Salt 1 tsp (or according to taste)
- Wash Green chili properly, wipe with clean kitchen towel.
- Slit them, remove the seeds and keep aside.
- Now we will prepare stuffing.
- Take a small bowl, mash well boiled potato and grated paneer.
- Add salt, jeera powder, black salt and chaat masala mix well.
- Fill this stuffing in all slit green chilis.(Reserve around 2 tbsp of stuffing for gravey.)
- Not take 1-2 tbsp oil in a flat pan and fry stuffed chili from all sides.
- Cover the pan and leave on low flame for around 5-6 minutes.
- Check when chilis are soft switch off the flame and keep aside.
- For gravy take 1 tbsp oil in a pan and heat on high flame.
- When oil is hot enough add jeera and let it cracker.
- Add asafoetida, ginger paste, turmeric powder, coriander powder and fry.
- Add tomato puree and fry till it leave sides of the pan.
- Switch off the flame and cover the pan.
- Now take curd in a small bowl and beat well for few seconds so that their is no lumps.
- Add this curd to the gravy and mix well.
- switch on the gas on medium flame, fry and keep string otherwise it will curdle.
- When a boil comes turn the gas to low flame and add reserved stuffing mix well.
- Add sufficent water (depends how thick you want the gravy) cover the pan and let it boil.
- Check in 3-4 minutes if gravy starts leaving oil.
- Switch off the gas.
- For serving take gravy in a bowl and slip the chills inside.
- Serve hot with puri, naan, chapati or rice.