Mango Banana Smoothie
Mango 1 medium
Banana 1 small
Cold Milk 1 cup
Sugar 3 tsp (optional)
- Wash and peel mango, Cut the pulp into small cubes.
- Peel Banana and cut in to slices.
- Deep freeze mango cubes and banana slices for an hour.
- Now in a blending jar take frozen banana and mango.
- Add sugar and 1tbsp cold milk, blend till smooth.
- Now add rest of the cold milk blend well.
- Take a drop of smoothie on your finger tip and apply on outer rim of your glass.
- Take some sugar in a wide plate and turn your glass down and dip in sugar so that the sugar sticks on the rim of glass.
- Pour smoothie inside the glass.
- Garnish with mango and banana slices.
- Serve immediately.
Adjust sugar as per taste.
You may also omit sugar as mango and banana are natural sweetener.
If you want real chill, while blending add some ice cubes.
“Be Vegetarian be Happy”
“Live and Let Live”