Dosa Batter 2 cups
Onion 1 large (Finely Chopped)
Capsisum 1 small (Finely Chopped)
Carror 1 medium (Finely Chopped)
Curry Leaves 15-20 nos
Green Chilli 2 nos
Oil 1 tbsp+ to fry
Mustard Seeds 1 tsp
Salt 1 tsp
Baking Soda 1 pinch
- Take 1 tbsp oil in a non stick pan and heat on medium flame.
- When oil is hot enough add 1 tsp Mustard seeds and let it cracker.
- Add curry leaves and fry (Fig 2).
- Add all vegetables and 0.5 tsp salt, fry for few seconds.
- Cover the pan and reduced the flame to low, check after 2-3 minutes.
- When vegetables looks bit soft, switch off the flame (Fig 3).
- Take dosa batter in a bowl (Fig 4) and add this tempering to dosa batter, Mix well (Fig 5).
- Now add a pinch of baking soda, beat well and keep it aside (Fig 6).
- Heat Kuli Paniyaram tawa on high flame.
- Add few drops of oil in each grove.
- Now pour a tbsp of dosa batter in each grove (Fig 7).
- Cover the tawa and reduce the flame to low and let it cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Check if the top side looks cooked (Fig 8) flip the Kuli Paniyaram and let other side also cook (Fig 9).
- Check in 4-5 minutes if done remove all in a serving tray.
- And follow the same method with rest of the batter.
- Serve hot with chutney.
“Be Vegetarian be Happy”
“Live and Let Live”