Bread Slice 4
Pizza Sauce 4 tsp
Cheese spread or Butter 2-3 tsp
Carrot 2 tbsp (grated)
Capsicum 2 tbsp (chopped)
Onion 2 tbsp (chopped)
Sweet Corn 2 tbsp
Olives 1 tbsp (chopped)
Paneer 2 tbsp (grated)
Olive oil 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
Crushed Black Pepper few pinchs
- Preheat the oven at 180°C.
- Apply cheese spread (or butter) on the bread slices.
- Spread pizza sauce on bread slices.
- Cut the slices in to round shape.
- Place the bread leftovers on top of individual slices.
- Make layers of carrot, capsicum and onion (in that order only as the top most layer which is onion needs to be baked).
- Sprinkle some salt over vegetables.
- Now place some sweetcorn and olives.
- Cover with grated paneer.
- Pour few drops of olive oil over paneer.
- Bake Kiddo pizzas in a preheated oven at 180°C for around 8-10 minutes (or until crisp and golden brown in color).
Adjust crushed black pepper according to your child taste and tolerance.
You can choose the vegetables as per your child’s choice.
If you do not have pizza sauce available, substitute with tomato ketchup.
“Be Vegetarian Be Happy”
“Live and Let Live”