Melt in Mouth Kesar Pista Kulfi (Eggless also Gelatin free)
Milk 1 liter
Sliced Pistachio 1 tbsp
Sliced Almond 1 tbsp
Saffron 1 pinch
Green Cardamom Powder 1 tsp
Whip Cream 1 bowl
Sugar 4 tbsp
- Take milk in a heavy bottom or non stick pan.
- Let it boil on high flame.
- Once milk starts boiling turn the flame to low.
- Partially cover the pan and keep stirring at regular intervals.
- When milk is reduced to 3/4 add green cardamom powder, sliced almond and pistachio.
- Soak saffron in a tbsp of cold milk and add to the milk mix well.
- Add sugar and let it cook for further 15 minutes on low flame.
- Keep stirring and scrapping the side at regular intervals.
- When milk is reduced to half, switch off the flame and let it cool down to room temperature.
- Refrigerate for around one hour.
- Add whipped cream and beat with hand mixer on high for 4-5 minutes.
- Refrigerate for another 1 hour.
- Beat again for 4-5 minutes on high with a hand mixer.
- Pour in to the ice cream molds or in any air tight container.
- Deep freeze for at least 3-4 hours.
- Now before serving remove from freezer and keep in refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- This will help easy scooping with a creamy texture.
- Garnish with some sliced almond, pistachio and saffron.
- Serve chill.
Keep stirring and scrapping the side at regular intervals otherwise milk might burn.
Refrigerate only when milk is at room temperature.
For the smooth creamy texture keep ice cream in refrigerator from deep freezer for 10-15 minutes before serving.
Adjust sugar as per your taste.
“Be Vegetarian be Happy”
“Live and Let Live”