Blackberries 7-8 nos
Ripe Banana 1 large
Sugar 3 tbsp
Thick Curd 2 cups
Milk 1 tbsp
- Wash and cut the blackberries and deep freeze for an hour.
- Peel and cut well ripe banana and deep freeze for an hour.
- Now in a blender add frozen blackberries, banana, sugar and 1 tbsp milk, blend to a smooth paste.
- Add thick curd and blend well.
- Pour in to an airtight jar and deep freeze for 3-4 hours.
- Now before serving remove from freezer and keep in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- This will help easy scooping.
- garnish with banana and berries.
- Serve chill.
You may choose your choice of fruits or berries, like strawberry, blueberry, mango, kiwi, banana etc.
Adjust sugar as per your taste.
For the smooth texture keep ice cream in refrigerator for 10-15 minutes before serving from deep freezer.