Creamy Curd Dip
Curd 2 cups
Ginger 1 tsp (Grated)
Green Chili 0.5 tsp (Grated)
Roasted Jeera Powder 1 tsp
Red Chili powder 0.5 tsp
Dry Mint Leaves Powder 2 tsp
Salt 0.5 tsp (or according to taste)
- Hand curd in a muslin cloth for 1 hour so that all water/ whey gets drained from it.
- Remove the hung curd in another bowl.
- Add grated ginger, green chili, roasted jeera powder, red chili powder, dry mint leaves powder and salt, mix well.
- Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes.
- Garnish with jeera powder, red chilli powder and dry mint leaves powder and serve.
Adjust chilli as per your taste.
“Be Vegetarian be Happy”
“Live and Let Live”