Eggless Choco Cake Pops
Eggless Chocolate Cake sponge 1 small
Melted Dark chocolate 1 cup
Melted White chocolate 1 cup
Grated milk chocolate 2 tbsp
Colorful Cadbury Gems 1 tsp
Wooden Pop sticks few
- Mash or grind chocolate cake sponge.
- Add 1 tbsp melted milk chocolate and mix well.
- Make medium size ball out of it and keep aside.
- Melt dark and white chocolate chuncks with double boiler method.
- Take one pop stick and dip one end in melted dark chocolate.
- Now insert chocolate coated end of the stick in a ball and then dip the ball in melted white chocolate in a way that there is a perfect coating of chocolate on the ball. Keep aside or make the stand somewhere so that it does not fall down.
- Now take another stick and dip one end in melted dark chocolate then insert in onother ball. Again dip in melted dark chocolate in a way to coat the ball completely and then make it stand somewhere.
- Like this make all the balls and sprinkle some grated chocolate and garnish with Gems as per your choice and creativity.
- Now refrigerate all the balls for an hour so that chocolate coat sets on.
Be creative and make all your designs with different colors and types of chocolates.
Do not forgot to dip one side of stick in melted chocolate before inserting in the cake ball otherwise it may fall down.
If you do not want your pops with stick remove the sticks before refrigerating them.
You may also melt the chocolate in microwave. For that take chocolate pieces in a glass bowl and microwave on high just for a minute it will not melt completely so whisking whisk in regular intervals.
Click here to check more Cake Recipes.
“Be Vegetarian be Happy”
“Live and Let Live”