Milk 1 liter
Sliced Almond 1 tbsp
Sliced Pistachio 1 tbsp
Saffron 1 pinch
Green Cardamom Powder 1 tsp
Crushed Black Pepper 0.5 tsp
Sugar 3 tbsp
- Take milk in a heavy bottom or non stick pan.
- Let it boil on high flame.
- Once milk starts boiling turn the flame to low.
- Partially cover the pan and keep stirring at regular intervals.
- When milk is reduced to 3/4 add crushed black pepper, green cardamom powder, sliced almond and pistachio.
- Soak saffron in a tbsp of cold milk and add to the milk mix well.
- Add sugar and let it cook for further 15 minutes on low flame.
- Keep stirring and scrapping the side at regular intervals.
- When milk is reduced to half, switch off the flame and pour the milk in an airtight container.
- Cap the container when milk is at room temperature
- Serve chill.
Keep stirring and scrapping the side at regular intervals otherwise milk might burn.
Refrigerate only when milk is at room temperature.
Adjust sugar as per your taste.
“Be Vegetarian be Happy”
“Live and Let Live”