Cheesy Veggie Dip
Thick Curd 0.5 cup
Cheese Spread/ Mayonnaise (Eggless) 2 tbsp
Grated Carrot 1 tbsp
Grated Capsicum 1 tbsp
Grated Cucumber 1 tbsp
Onion 1 small (Finely chopped)
Crushed Black Pepper 1 tsp
Red Chilli flakes 2 tsp
Salt 0.5 tsp or as per taste
- Beat the thick curd well.
- Mix with cheese spread or mayonnaise.
- Add grated carrot, capsicum, cucumber, chopped onion and mix well.
- Now mix with crushed black pepper, red chilli flakes and salt.
- Refrigerate for half an hour.
- Serve chill with nachos, sandwich, cutlets etc.
To enhance the flavor you can use flavored cheese spread or mayonnaise.
Check if cheese spread or mayonnaise is suitable for vegetarians or not.
You may use your choice of veggies.
“Be Vegetarian Be Happy”
“Live and Let Live”