Bread slice 6
Suji/ Semolina 3 tbsp
Curd 1 tbsp
Crushed black pepper 1 tsp
Salt 1 tsp or according to taste
Chopped onion 2 tbsp
Chopped tomato 1 tbsp
Chopped carrot 1 tbsp
Chopped capsicum 1 tbsp
- Take suji in a deep bowl add curd and salt and mix well.
- Add sufficient water to make a thick paste.
- Cover and keep aside for 1-2 hours.
- Add chopped vegetables, black pepper and pinch of salt mix well.
- Spread the mixture over the bread slices.
- Heat non stick tawa on a medium flame.
- Apply 1 tsp ghee or oil on the mixture side of bread and fry on tawa at low flame.
- Turn and fry as well other side of bread till crispy.
- Enjoy with ketchup.
You can use yellow or red capsicum as well to make the dish more colorful.
If serving to kids, adjust salt and chili according to your child taste and tolerance.
“Be Vegetarian be Happy”
“Live and Let Live”