Raw Mango 3 medium
Sugar 3 tbsp
Fresh Mint Leaves 15 nos
Hing /Asafoetida 0.5 tsp
Salt 1 tsp (or as per taste)
Black Salt 0.5 tsp
Roasted Jeera Powder 1 tsp
- Take washed raw mangoes in a microwave cooking bowl.
- Fill it upto half with water and put 0.5 tsp salt.
- Cover and microwave for 7-8 minutes.
- Once boiled let it cool down.
- When cooled enough take the pulp in a blender jar.
- Add sugar, mint leaves, salt, hing and black salt.
- Blend roughly for 1-2 minutes.
- Add roasted jeera powder and microwave for 1 minute.
- Now you can refrigerate this in a airtight glass jar.
- Before serving, take 2-3 tbsp of aam panna in a serving glass and mix with water.
- Put 2-3 ice cubes and garnish with mint leaves and Serve chill.
- You can also serve this in a soda water.
- For that take 3-4 tbsp aam panna in a serving glass and add little water and mix well.
- Now pour soda water and 2-3 ice cubes and garnish with mint leaves.
- Serve immediately.
While boiling in microwave check after 7-8 minutes if not boiled keep for another 1-2 minutes.
Adjust sugar as per your taste and sourness of mango.
Its a perfect drink for summers.
“Live and Let Live”