Bread Slices 6
Boiled Potato 1 medium (Grated)
Onion 1 medium (Roughly Chopped)
Hing /Asafoetida 1 pinch
Roasted Jeera Powder 1 tsp
Red Chilli Powder 1 tsp
Lemon Juice 1 tsp
Black Salt 0.5 tsp
Salt 0.5 tsp (or according to taste)
- Take grated boiled potato in a bowl.
- Add roughly chopped onion, hing, roasted jeera powder. red chilli powder, black salt and salt, mix well.
- Now add lemon juice and mix to a smooth paste.
- Spread the potato (aalu) paste over the bread slices.
- Heat a non stick tawa on medium flame.
- Apply 1 tsp ghee or oil on the aalu paste side of breads and fry on tawa at low flame.
- Turn and fry the other side of bread till it becomes crispy.
- Enjoy with ketchup.
“Be Vegetarian be Happy”
“Live and Let Live”